Get services from trained and qualified professionals.
Virtual Private LAN Applications
- Replacement for IP VPN, MPLS, PtP Circuits
- Securely Extending LAN to Remote Sites
- Connecting Multiple Datacenters & Cloud Networks
- Integrating Voice, Internet, Data
- Domestic & Global Networks
Features & Benefits of VPLS Service
- Greater Network Control
- Flexible & Scalable Networks
- Port Based Pricing – Not Distance Based
- Meshed Network with Secure VPN Connectivity
- Multiple CoS Levels for Traffic Prioritization
- Guaranteed Network Performance – SLA
Polymer Network’s Virtual Private LAN Service(VPLS) provides multipoint to multipoint communication over our core MPLS network. This service allows customers with WAN sites in geographically dispersed locations to communicate as if they are connected to the same LAN.
Polymer Network’s VPLS service allows businesses of any size to fully control routing using dynamic class-of-service tagging. VPLS is Ethernet transparent so customers can rely on it to carry any type on Ethernet traffic, not just IP based protocols.